Our Parties Make Magical Memories that Last Forever!
We have created a magical environment for children to play and bring their imaginations to life! Most Parties can be customized with different add-on options, and we always offer complimentary coffee & tea to all adults. There is a required non-refundable deposit to book any party and got towards the final balance. Feel free to email us with any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Little Dollhouse Party Agreement
To ensure that your experience at My Little Dollhouse is magical and memorable, please fully read, sign, and return the following agreement prior to your party.
1. A non-refundable deposit must be paid at booking. Deposit is deducted from the final balance. If party is rescheduled or cancelled in writing more than 72 hours from the party, a credit for the deposit amount will be issued. If party is cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled party, host family will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. If party is cancelled 24-48 hours of scheduled party, guest will be charged 1/2 party price (including add-ons). If cancellation occurs within 24 hours of scheduled party, the full party price (including add-ons) will be charged. A no-show is treated as a cancellation. We appreciate a final (even if approximate) headcount at least 48 hours prior to the party. We keep billing info on file for these purposes. If party is cancelled due to verified illness, a gift certificate for the deposit amount will be issued.
2. Balance of party price will be collected at the end. We happily accept credit & debit cards or cash. Personal checks are not accepted.
3. Gratuity is not included in package prices, but is always appreciated. Gratuity is split evenly among party hostesses and character(s). For parties totaling $500 or more, a 15% gratuity will be added to the total automatically.
4. Mini parties are available on weekdays only, and are one hour in length. A strict 5 guest max is enforced.
5. No outside food or drink allowed, with the exception of birthday cake/cupcakes/cookies, and those must be pre-approved. We ask that icing be white or pastel colored. We will happily assist you with cutting and serving cupcakes or a sheet cake. Time limitations do not allow us to assist with a tiered/multi-layer cake, so if one is brought in, the party family should plan to cut and serve. We offer a complimentary coffee/tea bar for adults, and we offer MLD water bottles for $1 each.
6. Doors will open no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled party time. Please plan to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your party.
7. Party prices & guest count include the birthday girl. Parents and adult guests are not included in the head count; however, siblings who participate in the party are counted as guests. Additional guests are charged per the price list.
8. Your party includes one drink and one party favor per guest (on select parties). Additional drinks and party favors are available for an extra charge.
9. My Little Dollhouse is full of sparkle! Please do not bring your own: glitter, confetti, party scatters, etc. Your party area is fully decorated. There is no need to bring decorations. Pinatas are not permitted.
10. Your party cost includes clean-up; however, if deep cleaning is required after your party, a $50 cleaning fee will be assessed and charged to the account on file.
11. Host family MUST sign the Party Agreement for party to commence and the Liability/Image waiver must be signed by a guardian for each guest (at front desk) prior to party.
12. Our party hostesses are skilled at making sure your party begins and ends on time. Please cooperate in adhering to the party schedule. If you anticipate more than 16 party guests, and/or 18 adult guests, you are required to have either the first or last party of the day, and to purchase an additional 30 minutes of party time for $60.
13. Extremely disruptive or obviously ill party guests will be asked to leave the venue for the safety of other guests and staff, and no refunds will be given. Guests with fevers will not be permitted to stay.
14. Guests’ parents or guardians should plan to stay, OR must check-in at the beginning of the party and arrive promptly at party end-time for pick up.
15. In the event of severe weather, natural disaster, or states of emergency, we reserve the right to reschedule your party to another available day and time that works for both parties or issue a credit to be used for another MLD event.
16. If characters/staff are abused, belittled, or are made to feel uncomfortable in any way by a guest in our facility, we reserve the right to ask guests to leave or end the party without a refund, and we will charge the account on file in full for the party.
17. The Character requested at the time of booking is a high priority when scheduling your cast; however, there are occasions we are unable to make those accommodations. We ask for a Plan B choice so we may plan accordingly. Character confirmations will be communicated the week of the scheduled party. Characters requested at the time of booking are not guaranteed. We cannot guarantee a specific cast member for a party.
18. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.